Thursday 21 November 2013

Calling All Lingerie Lovers! Gossard: A Live Brief

As part of my university course, we get set live projects, where a company will set us a real brief around which we base our work.
Not only does this give us the opportunity to really think about what we are learning in context, but it can give the companies involved really valuable insights about their brands.

On this occasion, we have been set a really interesting brief by lingerie brand Gossard about what they can do with their marketing communications strategy and us FMB students have to create a 12-month strategy plan.

So what I would love to know is about people's experiences with Gossard, (if you have any) and even if not, I would really appreciate anyone filling out my survey, so that I can gain a better idea of the industry and consumer's preferences for marketing!

You can find the survey HERE.

Thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment