Thursday 3 January 2013

An Introduction...

This blog will be a little different from any others you may have seen me write. Here I will be examining the difference between the UK and US retail environments and approaches to marketing in order to help me to understand how best to launch a UK brand into a decidedly contrasting US market.
And what better way to do this than visit the home of the US Consumer... New York?!
Speaking of which we leave for Heathrow in 3 hours time!
The bags are packed, the camera is charged and I'm ready to go! Only wish that there was time to sleep! Ah well...
Alice and I are keeping ourselves occupied planning places to visit and the food we're going to have! As lists go, it's a pretty extensive one!

Next update will likely be when we are in NYC! So excited! Can't wait to start exploring...
Suitcases packed and ready to go :) Kind of.


No comments:

Post a Comment